Monday, September 6, 2010

X's Adventures in Minecraft!

Hey all ye viewers, Griffin here.

I am likely to start a Minecraft 'let's play' sort of thing, called Addicted to Minecraft (=3). Inspired by X134 (davidr64yt) on Youtube and his Adventures in Minecraft series, I'm hoping I can get a couple viewers. It will feature me starting a new map, building in the map, mining through the map, and generally just building up a new civilization. With Trent's video editing skills, it might actually come out well.

Also, as any who have seen X's latest video will know, he has challenged everybody to duplicate his 'X-Combo' in a response video. Combining my video taking skills and Trent's video editing skills, we will make the most epic  Minecraft combo video ever. It will even feature a flying zombie. Do you know how hard it is to get a zombie to follow you into the exactly correct position to launch it into the air? Even if it does die two seconds after being flung, it still would be an exhilarating experience. Right?

Did you know that video clips take up huge amounts of hard drive space? Say, 220 MB for a eleven second clip? That's bigger than most of the games I played three years ago, and I played a lot of games. Some of you may be saying: "I thought this was a blog for beta games!!! Rage rage rage!!!" But while this is a blog focused (key word) on beta games and beta gaming, it is not only about those betas. We have to cover what we had for breakfast, how one of us knelt on an electrical plug and impaled their knee (it hurts), and how one of us had a nightmare about a kitten ripping off his arm. (Not really, just gave some random examples.)

I also recently sent some suggestions to Notch, including: Obsidian stuff, more underground stuff. Yeah yeah, vague and vaguer. Well, if I say, "Blah blah blah, I sent Notch this suggestion and that suggestion." he is like not to use them, because it would ruin it's capability to be in a 'Secret Friday Update'. I also asked him some specifics about slimes. Slimes are awesome.

Here, let me show you some pure, unedited, zombie air power.

Gah, you must be kidding, it gave me an error on a ten second clip! How dare it?

--Trent
I'll give you some EDITED Z-Air power.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0gCf4BkHKw
Near the very end of the vid.

No comments:

Post a Comment