Monday, September 6, 2010

JTG Studios

Hey guys, Griffin here.

As you know, if you read the last post, we are working on a video of Minecraft combos. I've finished all that recording and now Trent is doing some editing, so keep an eye out for the video.

Also, this blog will now be the official blog for JTG Studios, which is where I will be releasing all of my Minecraft (And other) videos, it is comprised of me, Trent (our editor), and Janna, who you might hear later on. I've been searching for a suitable screen recording software, but I can't find any... if you have any suggestions, (besides Fraps. Thirty second limit? Nada.) please leave them in the comments. I also got myself a new mic and found out how to make it compatible with all those recording softwares.

And now the short blog post ends. Keep an eye out for those vids, they will be posted as JTGStudios on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment